Voice line spam

Make a setting to be able to mute character voicelines, it’s the most infuriating thing hearing someone make a character say a voiceline every 2 seconds over and over for the entire match. I’m tired of having to mute my entire game because of some child. Ban these people and make you game better.

You can block the user ingame and that also mutes their voicelines :+1:

2 Likes

Yes but… then why would we need them?

You can Squelch Chat, this will mute their voice lines and chat.

2 Likes

Squelch chat Easy? …

I have only one thing to say to this.

Unbelievable.
Unbelievable.
Unbelievable.
Unbelievable.
Unbelievable.

1 Like

Hot cocoa?
mmm
I’ll take some.

1 Like

As much as I love Mei’s lines, People spamming them can wear them out quickly.
My advice is try to when selecting lines think of a reason of context they can fit in, For example, If I screw up placing a ice wall I would use the sorry line, if we lose a match I’ll use the “I tried my best” line, Make it work in context, but Moo… Yeah that’s just when I’m being goofy. But I won’t spam because that will drive ME nuts.

And they say
And they say
And they say
:melting_face:

1 Like

and how I can mute the stupid, unnecessary and repeating conversations of my characters with other ones?

I don’t find them all that annoying but regardless of what you or I think of them, unfortunately for you, you can’t disable the auto conversations :stuck_out_tongue:

You can .its called squelch chat .

No. Make, instead, an option to remove voice line (or all communication) limit in custom games. I want to spam continuously.

I like to use voice lines when I’m trying to communicate, or when it’s funny.
If the map is the arcade or the karaoke bar, I WILL be doing the sunny dance and moo into the mic.