Was told by a GM to post here. Game devs, I have not received my t500 reward. Ranked #499

So, I didn’t receive my top 500 reward and contacted support. Gamemaster couldn’t fix this problem and advised me to try to reach out to the devs in the forums. I will now quote my ticket and attach the corresponing screenshots. holding my thumbs

"Didn’t recieve top 500 CTF award. I was ranked 499 in EU I took a screenshot of the leaderboards the last minute before the patch new went live. The minute after the patch, my name wasn’t on the list anymore (only top 498 and above showed, which means me, rank 499 and the guy ranked 500 was not listed).

I would like to receive my reward as I ended as position 499. I will attach the screenshot I was refering to. It would mean everything to me if you managed to fix the problem."

Screenshots:
imgur. com/a/xMlqVeW

Game Master ticket:
imgur. com/a/OYolA0L

Is it really that important?i mean you know you did it. Why do you need confirmation in game? Someone could just took your place if they played after you saw place 499.

It happened for me as well in the past, can’t remember what gamemode it was though. I can approve.

They fixed it for Kephrii lol

Just because the patch went live people would still of been playing on the old patch so no you were not top 500… working as intended. :wink: