We need change BLIZZARD!

Yes I use BLIZZARD coz it is then name of company that is selling “entertainment” and good stories and yes I both the stories, not just Overwatch but Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, Diablo, Warcraft and of course World of Warcraft.

But in a past few years it is hard to believe in them anymore, BLIZZARD, coz it looks like you become company who is just about money grabbing any nothing more.

But enough with introduction let’s get to the point, Overwatch competitive games.

As your still loyal customer and in order to continue to be so, there are thing I need to know.

Will you ever truly fix competitive part of the game ?!

Reason why I’m asking this coz in past few years there’s been huge increase number of numbers of trolls and smurfs in gold/plat elo?

This days almost every game there is either troll or smurf in bout teams.

Trolls will just pick what ever they want to pick and not change hero even if it gets hard countered by enemy team, even when ask politely by it’s own team to change and play as team, they simple not answer at all or just say they don’t care and when you ask them why are they doing that, they answer because it’s “fun” and by “Fun” they mean it is fun for them to troll/ throw/ feed and argue (spend more time in chat during match /inactivity) then actually help their team with changing hero to make better team comp in order to overplay enemy team and win match.

Also we they get ask, if you don’t care about winning in competitive games why aren’t they play quick match, arcade classic 6 vs 6, answer is, that’s not “fun” for them and again by “fun” they mean, nobody will get upset or angry in those games coz they are casual, games where u practice on new hero or class so there is nothing to lose nobody will get upset or angry, everything is okay because result doesn’t matter but when you do it in competitive game and you troll/ throw/ feed and people get upset now that is “fun” for them coz they enjoy sabotage games.

Second stop are smurfs, every game, really ever damn game they are in, solo, 2 man, 3 man que even whole team of smurfs, they camp us on spwn, but hey they all paid for new account and who cares as long as money keep poring in, right?

It’s really huge difference when you play matches whit player of similar experience, it’s fun, it’s more competitive, games are more excited coz both teams can win, nothing is certain and those are them games I really love, enjoy and whish to have more, but because all those things I mention before there are less and less of them and you BLIZZARD are doing absolutely nothing to change that.

I been closely watching and following news about OW2 and I still didn’t hear anything about changing any of competitive games in future, only thing I hope for now are “Guilds” or what ever you gone call it at the end so that players can group up in bigger and better communities but that still don’t change nothing about troll and smurfs, almost forget, there are 3rd kind of throwers and those are silent leavers.

Those are players in competitive game who play long enough (don’t know how much is that 1-2 min I guess) so that your match is not getting rest when they leave and outcome is that you eventually lose.

So, are you (BLIZZARD) gone do anything about those type of players and make competitive games what they should be and by what they should be I mean fun games between players of similar skill, enjoying in fair competitive environment?

If I may I would like to make few suggestions, 1st no penalty of any kind for team who have troll/ thrower/ leaver, let the “winning” (lucky team) have they SR but do not punish other players coz of they were sabotage by one player.

2nd more permanent space to avoid those kind of players, not just 3 for 7 days.

Gating competitive games, specially for new accounts, let smurfs have “fun” on their own and let rest of us be free of them.

Lower SR match making (oh wait you did something positive about that, well you will do it on OW2, more “divisions” with each elo … well good job on that).

No premades vs solo que, that would be nice.

All in all that would be it for now, coz “Always remember: never accept the world for what it appears to be. Dare to see it for what it could be.” - Overwatch

1 Like

too long. Not gonna read.
You’re gonna keep playing regardless whatever they do.

Agree with your 1st and 2nd point.
The amount of leavers I get, and loss of SR because of it is huge.

Greetings Cyclone ,I have disaagre with you unfortunately,I am with Blizzard Activision since 2015,I achieved many things in-games,also outside of it.I remembar when I came at Blizzards Activisions games,first game it was World of Warcraft,I remembar I didn’t know anything to say on English.I remembar,I get invite to guild,ppl were nice to me,I use google translate,but couldn’t use it when we raid,and I remembar in that time people were asking me like:’‘Stannis did you fail on tactic’’, I hear my name and rest of the sentece but didnt know in that time what that mean so I use random yes/no :)).So much Memories I have from Blizzard Activision games in every game exactly,I remembar in Diablo 3 I didn’t know many things and many players aproach to help me,same with CoD4 Blacks Ops,especially with WoW and Overwatch <3 .I am really pleasure with Blizzard Activision work and I’d rate 10/10.Shadowlands is mine favorite expansion,in Overwatch we have huge change,matchmaking competative,balance game,events,and BIG PLUS WE HAVE OVERWATCH 2 NOW,with amazing maps,champions and 5x better balance then it is now,thank you for that Aaron Keller.You cannot judge someone picks,bcs most countries are Demoratic evryone can pick and that’s the best way for win,let people play what they feeling on that way you have 50% more chance to win trust me.Others 30% is your behave in the game,and 20% is actually skill from mine oppinion.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/welcome-to-competitive-discussion-please-read/37/4

"Don’t use words like “Blizzard,” “Blue,” or any employee names in a thread topic.

Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, these kinds of posts won’t help you achieve your goal. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to removal, along with forum account suspension."

Just to quote the rules…