What is your fav thing to do ingame?

Mine is to wall behind enemies as mei and see the confusion when they try to walk backwards into it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

To sleep nano blade genji

2 Likes

Hack Doomfist or anything that makes his life miserable.

1 Like

Dude
Like, sleep nano blade, somehow land nade on the whole enemy team and nano whoever can make a play against naded enemy team.
Thatā€™s one of those moments you aim for as Ana imo :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Play bastion at every opportunity especially when it makes my own team even saltyer

2 Likes

These replies are fantastic :joy:

My favourite thing to do is to push the payload, makes me feel unique :smirk:

9 Likes

Its a tie between nailing a Tracer in the head when she thinks spamming AD crouch is going to save her and ulting a nano genji, like with a Shatter.
They kind of think ā€œthis guy is not going to use an ult to counter me, I am the fastest ninja ever!ā€ and then BAM! + firestrike + charge.

1 Like

Doing anything that instagibs genji before he can finish his ult voiceline is nectar of the gods for your ego

1 Like

I really love to heal people, then when Iā€™m not healing them I will go on a killing spree :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hack a Moira/Pharah/Reaper/Sigma when they just begin to use their ultimate abilities.

1 Like

doctor assisted homicide!..

Being mercy and getting frozen by the enemy mei whilst torb on my team is next to me, smacking his full health turret. Totally my favourite thing to do

1 Like

Booping another Lucio player out of the map and watching him fail his wallride.

2 Likes

dopartwo derp lucio - Donā€™t give up!.. we can still win this!

if you donā€™t know who dopartwo is, youtube himā€¦ hilarious

1 Like

Boop Mei off the map as Lucio. Pin Mei to the wall as Rein. Trap and blow up Mei as Junkrat. Cover Mei in lava as Torb. Shoot Mei in the face as anyone. Shoot Mei in the face again just to make sure sheā€™s dead.

1 Like

Nothing since the game has become trash. Iā€™ll play a handful of games and cringe because the balance is disgusting. Hanzo/Widow nerfs when??

I like killing all the ketchup bottlesā€¦ because they are all conspiring against me!!! they are also conspiring together with all the yellow balloons so i have to kill those too!!!

I try to avoid collateral damageā€¦

DEATH TO KETCHUP!!! treacherousā€¦ yet very tastyā€¦

SUFFER NOT THE KETCHUP TO LIVE!!! THEY ALL OUT TO GET US!!! VILE TREASONOUS TASTY KETCHUP!!!

and those fire extinguishersā€¦ i just donā€™t trust themā€¦ they are shifty!

4 Likes

This made my day :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Clicking ā€˜ā€˜Quit to desktopā€™ā€™ God it feels so good every time :relaxed:

1 Like

Itā€™s kind of minor, but Iā€™ve always loved to use Mercyā€™s ā€œYouā€™re Welcomeā€ voiceline anytime someone thanks me for healing them (and at times when Iā€™m feeling sassy, I use it when I rez someone multiple times and they donā€™t thank me for it). I donā€™t know why, but I find it that voiceline oh so satisfying. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls :blue_heart:

1 Like