Whats your personal favorite support and why?

Yeah Mercy these days, though Moira still good as others have said.

Enemies do still tend to pick on the Mercy now, but are much less effective at it so long as there is pressure from your team.

Mercy is all about situational awareness and the flow and timing of choices and predictions of how an action will influence the game, for example:

In a given situation is it better to keep the tank up? To fully heal one hero, or partially heal another and focus back to the tank? Or perhaps boosting dps is going to be more effective? Also, don’t underestimate her damage, in the right situation a stack of crits, working the angles can work wonders on even the heftiest and most mobile.

Equally “good for you” if you’re a sharpshooter and can widow like an aimbot, but if not, the game has heros you can add value with if you want to focus on awareness and strategy.

It’s that sort of game design that made the game what it is today (scratch that, what it was before), providing variety to suit mood and talent. Sadly little of that is evident in the latest round of design, even regressing on great designs like ball.

So, Mercy for sure.

And for goodness sake, not Brig. I mean it’s called flailing for a reason. That’s going too far and she’s plain broken+situationally-op until they rework her.

Also thanks for the interesting question OP.

1 Like

bro, you should have just asked me before I would have taught you how to do the trick jump, super easy and it used to be even higher than this jump. But I’m glad you’re getting use out of it

You can get super high even now, it’s completely dependant how far you’ve travelled before jumping. You can almost get on top of the eichenvalde castle from the attackers gate if you go the max distance before hand.
Even short flights are enough to get you to most regular high grounds.

I am loving playing as brigette, shes so fun to play and can help some tanks with the push

How do you find her current design in comparison to her previous ones?

I like the way she looks, the way she plays now im really enjoying and especially adding that little stun to her shield is really helpful especially against moiras or soldiers in supers. I find shes a quite balanced support and i like she can hold her own as long as you dont stand still.
as for her looks i dont really see much skins for her compared to mercys and would be great to see more of this.