When is the MM system getting fixed?

MM has been broken since release when is it getting fixed??? Getting players that are 500+/- my SR isn’t good at all and is losing me games. So when is it getting fixed???

1 Like

The rule is 1000sr gap…

So. It isn’t broken.

Although I do think 1000sr is too big, and it should be reduced to 500, but the que times would probably be nasty.

1 Like

The game said my wifi disconnected and it counted as me leaving in one of my placements which means i have to wait until next season to try and climb make it so if you leave because of WiFi being disconnected it doesn’t loose sr and if a player leaves it replaces them with a medium AI to make the numbers fair. Also my WiFi was only disconnected in overwatch so it was an issue with the game. Can blizzard aslo fix this

They can’t fix it. All they see is you left the match.

If they didnt punish you for disconnects too, everyone would just turn their routers off to leave.

Thanks Blizz. I love getting Bronze and silvers in my game, oh and unranked players. Thanks Blizz it’s making my experience amazing constantly losing games because of bad teammates. Thank you very much I can’t express how much I thank you for me losing my games 24/7…

ttps://gyazo.com/b344ffbaf7bad8cc25e2c8bf8b635a8d (Add h at the start for the link)

Nice MM Blizzard, thanks for the 5 unranked players on my team. Guess what… I lost that match because of it :))))) FIX YOUR MM SYSTEM