Where is moira scientist skin?

If i search for moira scientist skin by using filter i can find it but i cant purchasing the skin why?

1 Like

It is probably off doing some research.

2 Likes

It’ll probably arrive in the shop eventually, much like the mercy bundle that was available. There’s really no rhyme or reason to what’s available and when, just have to wait and hope.

I’ve noticed a few skins missing. I think they’ll be using those skins on Twitch drops. Moira doesn’t have many decent skins tbh. I do like her Banshee one though.

I have made a post about missing skins its not only Moira.Almost every hero is missing skins.

2 Likes

That would suggest they are getting tweaked to fit new models then.

I think Blizzard is trying to scam yet again.

1 Like

Considering they haven’t before, why would “again”.

They’ll just be updating them. Not everything is a scam/conspiracy.

If you can’t even buy something in the first place, it’s not a scam.

The theory of reserving them for twitch drops is a plausible one, or maybe they’re for bundles down the road.

Its a very deep topic we could argue this for hours.
Every person looks at this with a different point.

1 Like

It isn’t.

There is no scam. They are just updating things.

Also, they are just skins. They don’t impact the game.

If they dont impact the game.
Where are they?
They have been missing for 3 seasons.

Deactivated while they get updated.

And? They are skins.

Save your money lol

Still makes no sense.

1 Like

I don’t want to insult you so I’ll leave you with this…

Hero model changed. Old skin doesn’t work. So you deactivate it while it gets updated.

This is VERY low priority so might take a while. They have a lot of bigger jobs to do atm

The scientist skin had issues during the beta at least, pink outlines around your model were quite visible.
Being edited is a possibility.

It is also possible that they’re reserved for twitch drops for different events.
Maybe it’s just for artificial scarsity.

It’ll be around at some point eventually, like every single skin in the game.
It is possible that it’ll be used in conjunction with a pve mission, so making it available then is a possibility.

Thanks for being polite.
Its not a problem that should be fixed right away I agree they have made tough decisions lately.
They are probably still recovering from that.

1 Like

Wouldn’t surprise me tbh.