Why have EU forums?

There is little to no activity, just merge all the forums.

Have the one place for people to suggest their crazy, drug fueled ideas.

2 Likes

This is where we go when we get banned from the US forums

5 Likes

Shhh it’s so calm here, we can discuss in peace with the occasional troll butting in.
And we’re like a big loving family who spews hate over each other from time to time

4 Likes

Can confirm, turns out I really don’t miss the US forums. the EU forums are like a close knit dysfunctional family.
Skynet is like the drunk uncle that spews inappropriate political views about religious minorities but we still love him.

3 Likes

You mean, like some dual account using person, who trolls only posts that concern about 2-2-2?

No, we don’t

3 Likes

You mean like some dumb kid who provides 0 evidence for their claims yet still continues to spout it, i.e. you

i post in other topics, i mainly post when stupid people like you begin spouting your crap

No I mean like someone who got banned because they said jig*le
because apparently it contains a racial slur despite not actually being one

1 Like

youre right, no one loves this guy. hes like a skunk, everywhere he goes he just stinks up the place for no other reason then being a skunk.

1 Like

But skunks are cute, we just need to close our noses to not smell the stank :wink:

1 Like

he reminds me at a small annoying dog barking from underneath a parking car at people who pass by along sidewalk and mind their own business, not even interacting with the poor little creature.

XD

2 Likes

That must mean you’re the overly self righteous rosary bead clutching aunt that faints when someone mentions a swear or speaks bad about the “black sheep” of the family :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

youre not wrong about me being self righteous but im obviously the kid who doesn’t come out of his room and shouts: ‘‘ill clean my room when ever i want MOM, take that society!’’ while listening to edgy metal

2 Likes

I’m most likely the grouchy uncle that sits in a chair “sleeping” but somehow hearing everything that goes on piping up and interjecting my two cents when entirely inappropriate which causes me to be told to “go back to sleep”

2 Likes

American’s generally dont know anything outside America exists so cant expect the Devs to see these forums…

4 Likes

I feel like I’m the momma who gets mental breakdowns when the kids are not listening :joy:

1 Like

im guessing they think the “middle east” is a different planet then?.. would explain the need for a “space force” x-D

although to be fair, culture wise it might as well be a different planet

1 Like

yeah Scandinavia is just a fictional shangrila that Bernie Sanders and the liberal invented :stuck_out_tongue:

and if they could fake the moon landing then they sure as hell can fake the nobel price :crazy_face:

oh yeah and we all know Bielefeld does not exist…

1 Like