Why is there so many AFKers in Copa Lucioball

Due to not being able to play for a while, I’m having to do all of my Copa Lucioball games today and I have been in so many games that I have lost because of a one-goal difference when a guy is afk for the first moments of a match and the enemy team score for obvious reasons. And of course, they start playing as soon as the enemy scores preventing them from getting banned
Is anyone else experiencing these annoying players who ruin the game mode?

Sorry for ranting I'm just extremely frustrated

They’re probably trying to get the sprays and competitive points. I don’t know if it’s reportable though.

Or like most players, they click on start expecting queing times to be at least 2 minutes. Then they come back to a game that’s already ongoing.

It’s quite normal

From my own experience, a game can be found in 2 seconds or 10 min. I often flick between windows by alt+tabbing and could find myself that in the space of 10-15 sec, we are down 1-0. Unlike the QP, the game window does not seem to flash to let us know a game is found for us.

Whether some people afk on purpose or for another reason,I couldnt say.

probably latency issues. why am i replying to a post so old about a gamemode thats not even here anymore

Idk (20 characters :slight_smile: