Will Pink Mercy skin be back?

They could make skins that people can send to each other as gifts.

1 Like

No it won’t. Other pink skins could be released though.

2 Likes

Actually I think they should bring it back, on the same terms as last time, since it was a charity event where the money goes to breast cancer…

So who cares if its special or not, when its for a good cause?

5 Likes

owners of this skin.
But not going to happen, I cant imagine Blizzard would do a blatant scam like this.

2 Likes

I own the skin and I dont care, as long as others have to buy it aswell…
As said, its for charity, which should be much more important than the rarity of a skin,

1 Like

go donate money, no need for a skin to do charity, if its really what you want. Just do it but stop asking Blizzard to commit a scam with the excuse of charity, because you want that friggin skin.
I had never spent 10 bucks on it, if it wasnt one time thing.

3 Likes

Thats whats wrong with the world today: “Me me me me”

4 Likes

everything is selfishness…
even when you give to charity anonymously you do it so you’ll experience a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

I will not pull a Reagan and say greed is good because that is stupid… but it’s wise to set up incentives in such a way as t profit yourself in a more long-term fashion and that often means helping out others or engaging in activities that help others then yourself.

Like not nagging about being back fill because in the long term that makes the game better when you benefit from it which you often may not even notice… that sort of thing…

So i think in the end the problem is not selfishness but a lack of perspective and a willingness to delay gratification for greater benefit.

1 Like

go ahead be a paragon of charity and prove me wrong by presenting us some donation bills of yours. Until then you are just another hypocrite boasting big words but nothing else.

Tbh I don’t think it will come back. It’s listed as an exclusive skin, it even said ‘It’s your only chance to get the skin’ when it came out and other exclusive skins like noir windowmaker or blizzcon Winston never came back even though people really wanted them back. Also, the Atlantic and Pacific skins for tracer and genji didn’t return this year. They just released two new skins, I think they will do the same for the next charity event. And yes, there is a difference between owl and charity BUT you had to pay the skins in both cases and the money supports others. So I think you can still compare.

2 Likes

I really hope that the pink mercy skin is like a yearly thing like an event but instead of paying with credit and getting it off loot boxes you pay for it and it goes to charity ! But again I doubt it’ll be back :(.

1 Like

it’ll probably be back around the same time in a year if blizzard decide to recur the fundraiser.

2 Likes

Honestly, I don’t know why this is even a topic of discussion.
The skin was listed as an ‘exclusive’, which usually means that it’s a one time thing.

Whether these skins support a charity or the league, they should remain exclusive to the people who decided to purchase or watch the OWL to receive OWL tokens. Sometimes we don’t get everything we want, folks.

1 Like

people are dense, thats why.

1 Like

it would defeat the point of it being a charity skin. If they brought it back then that’s great as long as it was the same kind of system with charity again, however people that already own it would not be giving to charity and would probably have much lower numbers than before.

So in essence I would like it back in the charity form as long as they brought out another skin for charity at the same time so for the people that already bought the mercy skin can still buy a new skin and give to charity.

2 Likes

are you back with your necropostings, zzzz? get ready for the next permaban. :popcorn: :facepunch: