Workshop actions having no effect

Code - TSATG

I’m trying to create a version of the “Protect the President” game mode (don’t know original author) that doesn’t allow for cheese like leaving the president in spawn/a corner for the whole game. To that effect I’ve added 3 rules - one to snap the Soldiers back to Zen if they get too far from the team, and another two mirroring “Molten Floor” to set Zen on fire if he’s too far from the payload.

Adding these rules seems to break the mode in various ways. Soldiers begin respawning, despite one of the base rules forbidding that and the snapback rule being limited to living players only. Also, when Zen gets set on fire he doesn’t take damage, despite the Inspector showing that the DoT has been applied and the fire effect appearing.

The Zenyatta situation especially seems to indicate that the events aren’t working even though their activation is reported. I can’t debug Soldier-related bugs without other players. I’d like someone to go through this stuff and confirm it all.

Edit: I made a workaround that just kills Zen after 5 seconds (code VJDJW). That one seems to work fine. Still, I’d like this to get checked.