Wrongfully Banned from Overwatch [Since overturned, I am now unbanned]

Ok, cool story. Thanks.

1 Like

If you read the EULA (which you should do if you install any game otherwise you won’t know your rights). Then you will know this.

I am surprised someone who knows everything like you hasn’t done that.

Ahh shoot, thanks though!

1 Like

Trolling won’t help you here.

The OP had a legit concern. You could have directed them to the correct piece of information. Instead you’ve added nothing.

Like you add nothing to every thread but troll? :frowning:

2 Likes

Where am I trolling. I am proving the relevant information from the EULA.

You just harass and troll me every time. Or is that banter. I don’t really know anymore.

Aww this amusing and hypocritical. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It isn’t, it is just factual about what you are doing.

Ok buddy, if you say so!

1 Like

You are showing so, sadly for you.

Aww likewise, friend!

1 Like

Please do explain how.

I got 2 unhonest bans this week.Do you use VPN?Have you got a solve of this problem?

2 Likes

No you didn’t. Unhonest bans are not a thing as I’ve explained.

First ban without VPN Second one with VPN. I think VPN doesn’t matter.

I have a VPN installed but it wasn’t running. I can’t really think of an excuse for Blizzard, they are just categorically wrong and aren’t changing their decision to save face. Maybe this is why there are so many smurfs, they all got banned on their mains.

Two things.

VPNs are fine and won’t cause a ban.

They never overturn account actions, they mention this within the support pages somewhere. And have worded the EULA cleverly so that no account action is wrong.

Bonus third point, smurfing isn’t what you seem to think it is.

at best you will get banned from forums too if you keep repeating as you are not allowed to discuss your ban or suspension on forums and secondly no moderator here has access to your ban so nobody will be able to help you .

Also, if you are banned you are banned from the forums. But the forums is odd and you need to log out for it to take effect.

They should probably have a login time out to sort this.

Falsely banned for cheating, banned from forums for complaining about it. You make Blizzard sound really bad.