Wrongfully Banned from Overwatch [Since overturned, I am now unbanned]

They have literally worded the EULA so that false bans can’t be a thing.

And the forum rules are clear, banned from game banned from forum.

Unless you are using another account to post from whilst banned… oh wait, thats not allowed either.

1 Like

So logged out and came back. And what? In which way will you distort reality? And… don‘t qoute EULA. You habe no capability to understand a contract.

You got banned. Go away until your ban is over. Stop breaking forum rules too.

You chose to cry!! Haha I got banned from the game but not in forum. And… didn’t you say blizzard can ban for no reason according to EULA? Then why can‘t you understand i‘m not banned from Forum for no reason haha I know here is the last shelter in your life dude. I‘m not harassing you just I‘m telling you the truth.

suspension or banishment from the game will always result in the same in regard to forum access. Your access to these forums is a “privilege,” and not a “right.”

Go away till your suspension is over. Otherwise you will make it worse.

And yes, the EULA is clear.

But still can access forum :slight_smile:

Yes. Because you haven’t logged out.

Now do yourself a favour and take a break. You are the one in the wrong here.

So logged out and logged in *99999999999999999999

You haven’t. Closing the browser isn’t logging out.

Bring Dame Jane Goodall when you wanna communicate with people

I see why you got banned. Toxic when wrong and backed into a corner.

Go server your ban, and chill out.

tldr Blizzard doesn’t overturn bans even if they are mistaken, you do not get banned from the forums even once you have relogged in, and RodimusPrime does not understand contracts.

1 Like

lol. Another one who hasn’t read the EULA and forum Code of Conduct then.

Good luck with that.

Might want to reap what you sow.

1 Like

If I get banned, I wouldn’t post on the forums. As that is against the rules.

I also wouldn’t complain, as the EULA says they can ban you for no reason if they wish, and I have agreed to that.

Yes he has no idea what contracts mean haha

1 Like

That is an ironic statement at best. Given you’re still flapping your gums

Great news, another one out of the game.

1 Like

Yes they do infact overturn.

Greetings,

As part of our ongoing effort to combat nonparticipation, abusive behavior, and other in-game violations, Blizzard recently closed an Overwatch license on this Blizzard account.

After performing an additional review of the evidence considered in this action, we determined that this account closure was an error. We are reopening the license for play, and hope you will accept our sincere apologies for the mistake.

It is our mission to make Blizzard games a fun and safe environment for all players, and we are truly sorry for any negative effect this had on your gameplay experience. We are always refining our processes and we will learn from this mistake as we continue in our ongoing efforts.

We look forward to your safe return to the game, and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,
Blizzard Entertainment

1 Like

Nice to see. And welcome back.