You can apparently Q with golds as T500

I don’t even have much words for that. I am a fairly new player, I’ve began playing this fall and already thinking of quitting.

Well, look. I get it that I deserve the rank I am playing in. I can cope with that. But people jeopardizing my own SR this openly and unpunished is something that I have never seen in any other game.

So this guy apparently was a T500 and queued with golds in comp and said this:
https://i.imgur.com/38iJqox.jpg

He had 4310 SR in a low gold match. How come blizzard let him still play in gold matches and boost people for money?
Now this seriously demoralizes me. It makes me feel not to want to play this game anymore. Unfortunately I cannot tell you names because the forums TOS forbids that but feel free to PM me for the name so you’ll have an idea who you are dealing with.
Because this guy is still playing in low gold despite of having the T500 badge and 4k+ SR.

That seems very unlikely, you’re matched with people of a similar MMR. Unless he was throwing games he shouldn’t be down there.

Obviously he isn’t rank top500 if he plays in gold…

2 Likes

Looks like they were just trolling ? Did they out perform everyone and carry the game and any pictures of the sr and top 500 emblem ?

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve played with 7 of the “best 3 Widows in EU last season” already, and while some where plat, most where in gold and they all sucked.
Still, this has some more credence, because the person is actively advertising boosting, which is how a T500 player could play on a gold account.

1 Like

Dude hes trolling you, just look at the screenshot LOL

2 Likes

Again quite the hefty claim without proper evidence, also who are now the certain best 3 Widows in EU last season ? Are we talking highest SR ending on the ladder or actual OWL players etc.

Also namefaking is 100% possible, so is hacking accounts and or selling them outright.

And what does 7 of the best 3 even mean, is it a joke ?

You don’t quite understand how this reading comprehension thing works, right? I get that not everyone here has English as their first language (neither have I), but if you want to participate, yet don’t even make an effort to understand what is being said, that’s borderline trolling.

In simpler terms: a huge bunch of DPS mains will claim that they have x SR on hero y. It’s the common tactic of egotistical players (i.e. DPS mains): pretend you’re special so you get special treatment and people swap for you. Ultimately, almost all of them simply lie and just suck.

Yeah i read over your very “Well made” comment, in a rush.

Boasting about your rank, is not something only DPS mains do and you forget the very important fact, that the DPS role is the role having least boosted players. Being that it has a history of having the least overpowered characters.

Former high ranked Mercy or Brig players, even Ana Season 3, often Boast of their achievements, when it is quite evident, why they got there. Right now tanks are soaring for just picking them and even since the game came out the lack of support an tank players made it easier to rise, when picking these for your team. It was also a lot easier to master those roles because of the lower playerbase, less characters and pretty heavily, that either of those roles in reality only has 1-2 “Hard/skillfull” characters.

So the very subjective opinion you have, that is definently true of some DPS players, is also a reality in the other roles, which has an even less legitimate reason to be bragging sometimes.

And for the whole not understanding your comment, why would you even make up such a clearly overexaggurated comment. It is beyond reason, that people would not be confused at that rather terrible joke. Since the whole discussion is of an actual top 500/high GM player, in low ranked matches, not some pretender like you make it up to, with your clearly “Decorated” stories of gold/plat adventures.

I am sometimes asking myself how can plat or Diamond people having alt in bronze, silver, gold even climb from there if there is so many top500 players there ::grin:

Very good question, yet it happens all the time anyway, i mean the counteless “I made a new account and climbed” make that quite clear.

top 100 Kazakhstan LOL.

People on this game are so naive