Your rendering device has been lost , please fix it for once

oke so over on the ptr i keep crashing with the “your rendering device has been lost” . but i never had that on the main game , and now that the 1.30 patch is live the same is happening on the main game . if you come here and dare say its a problem with my pc. IT IS NOT. blizzard please fix this problem instead of telling us to fix it because we cant. no matter what you say. unless you start fixing what clearly are problems it is just ruining the game

1 Like

Hi.
Perform DxDiag and MsInfo tests. Place the results on pastebin.com or similar and provide links.

i tried to post the link put it woudnt let me, also my pc didnt understand what MsInfo was so i coudnt do that, but thank you for trying to help

Use this option: Preformatted text to insert a link.

https://pastebin.com/G7Nf055B

i hope this helps, i also ran some computer thingys and they all told me my files are good. i just really wanne play ow again

It looks like your graphics drivers are from 2017. I think you should start by installing the latest ones. Remove the current ones with DDU.

im somewhat of a noobie, how do i use this exactly?.
im not good with computer stuff and im scared il do something bad

Take a look here

oke i get that i need to download ddu and i think i have amd?. but then how do i get the good drivers?.

im sorry but i need to go now, its a school night

First time experiencing this issue, never had it before.
Probably it is related to some changes made in the last patch.
The other games run fine.

https://pastebin.com/1GGbpjVd

Here you will find the latest. Also try setting “Refraction Quality” to “Low” in the graphics settings.

you mean in overwatch?, because after some testing i found out the game works on low settings, wich to me is weird , but thank you for helping me

Well try update the GeForce drivers this helped me to fix the issue. Try updating the drivers with the Driver Booster, this automatically detect and fix drivers related issues and errors.

pcerror-fix. com/order-driver-booster
or to know more visit: Overwatch Forums

Totally agree. Just got this error, again, and I tried everything. I can say it’s their bug, the problem is not on our side. It’s either OW bug or Nvidia drivers bug with the game. Either way, they should solve it!

It’s a driver issue that manifests itself more often with certain system configurations. You’re more likely to run into the problem if you run borderless window and don’t limit your framerate and GPU load.