10 year anniversary. And game is full of hackers

In the past games i find only map hackers. Only cheaters, why do i know this solid? Well because camera move in replay, because rally points are sett right where units are in fog of war. You cant cheese, you cant have surprise army, you can’t play this game normaly. Only way to beat this hackers are to play turtle and map domimation. It takes TO LONG… this noobs dont care that you report them, they not getting banned. Do blizzard not even care?? I am a game developer my self, and i if had this issue inn any of my games i would do something about it, its not that hard to doa client/ server validations… This is getting pathetic how many are using hacks now…

and if blizzard don’t want to fix it, thats fine, but then remove fog of war for every one so we at least have fair equal combat.

2 Likes

it isnt only SC2… look on Call of duty Modern Warfare… 50k perma ban for few days… and no anti cheat. because it played mainly console. i stoped care about it because no response they know all but nobody nothing do against it. you can play against hackers or stop play. ye i am SAD from it too. and no one care about old game as starcraft 2 (but archivments and new coop is realy good but multiplayer…) sorry for my english

Yeah i’m sad for this game and i hope they made a mode strictly unranked i want to play with no hacker players too… For now unranked games are versus ranked hackers :’(

Is this really a thing? I honestly can’t say that I’ve encountered any hackers (that I know of at least)

I’m pretty sure you guys are exagerating, I play since 2010 and I only suspected 2 or 3 guys to be hackers (maybe because I was angry that I lost).
And I’ve got accuse of maphacking more time that I suspected mh. For example, you see a probe coming at a weird angle so you scout right away from where the probes comes from to check if there is a proxy. And the guys can not undertand that, so he calls for maphack.
Do you have any replays to show?

I have around 11.000 replays… lots of rally in to fog of war evidence… Full counter army. No scouting… Also replays with zerg at 700 APM auto build. auto expand, auto creep. Impossible to beat this bronze players… but hey… Grandmasters with no cheat is easy to beat… make sense right.? no it doesn not…