A bad guy i met in coop game in EU service

battlenet:://starcraft/profile/2/4361107395766648832
U guys can see his profile, so many lost even before the first wave, that means so many players was maliciously atked by him.
In my game, he use P3 artanis to build gateways between my base and mineral cluster to disturb me, and that failed because i used mengsk. I used dominion troopers to destroy those gateways. Then he start to use his ability to atk my base, u know that unbound fanatices can be controlled.
i reported but seems useless. i think those malicious players should be banned in SC2 forever .

Maybe not forever since there’s the chance they paid for the game but I do agree that something has to be done about minority elements that cause massive issues for gamers.

Something that is outwith the control of the gamer themself as doing something like setting up a “report player” type system could lead to people being unjustifiably banned.

Detecting friendly damage repeatedly would help for the most part but when it comes to walling in allies, I’m not sure how you could help there.

Yea, maybe forever is not a good idea, but some gamers also may afk because of those malicious gamers, then they will have no chance to pay for the game. One malicious gamers may can cause 2 or more afk gamers.
And why i said this thing here is not because i wanna let “report player” can just ban someone or something (sorry, my English is not good). But because i think if i report here, there will be more chance to ban those malicious gamers.
Because some of the BLZ staffs may see the problems here, but i dont know if they will pay a bit attention to what i said in “report player”.