A strange question

So, i’ve been thinking a while about a ‘movie’ of sorts around starcraft, i guess kind of like the cgi cutscenes but as an actual movie. I personally would have no idea how to do this myself, but having the idea’s are something right? How do you feel I should go about this? Is it just a dumb idea? Any thoughts are good thoughts.

Hardly an bad idea in my opinion.

Games are constricted to requiring consumer (player) interaction while other formats like short stories, books, cutscenes and movies gives virtually complete freedom of how to present itself without having to cram in Simon Says or Dance Dance Revolution to intense moments.

One of the reasons why I like the short stories is because they give insight into how the universe is deeper than watching an bar go to full to train an unit.

Ice House showcases what absolutely deplorable conditions Reapers are put through and gives details about them like what is the requirements for the Dominion to conscript you to it.

Operation Blind Devil and Just An Overlord gives an better perspective about what the world looks like through the eyes of an Zerg unit.

An movie could give however long time the people in charge wants to make it entirely without fighting.

The US for all its military budget, “only” has ~1.4 million citizens in military service, making up for ~0.4% of the population.

There is so much more than the military to be explored and I happily buy all the books and comics I can find about Starcraft in the hopes of getting more.
An movie would be interesting to see where they take it.