if you get this strange error too:
- On login the shown Version at the lower left shows PTR at the end
- You try to login and get a “battle.net not reachable, is in maintenance”
=> so you can not login at all
- Go to your launcher
- Select StarCraft II
- Click on Options and select “Show in Explorer”
- Select the StarCraft II folder and show its content in the explorer
- Solution Step: Rename the “StarCraft II Public Test.exe” to “BU_StarCraft II Public Test.exe”
- Start StarCraft II using your launcher now
If this might not work you can just rename “BU_StarCraft II Public Test.exe” back to “StarCraft II Public Test.exe”. But it worked for me.
Enjoy and have fun. Don’t reinstall SC II.