Campaign difficulty on profile

For some reason when I check my profile, Wings of liberty is saying I’ve done it on casual difficulty when I know I did it on hard in the past, I’ve even restarted the campaign on hard and completed it recently and it still saying casual difficulty. I’ve even went into the archives and check all missions. Heart of the Swarm and Legacy of the Void is correctly showing that I did it on hard but Wings of Liberty is not.

It could be a chance that there was server connection issues, if you lost internet connection then that explains it. Has happened a few times least earlier.

So there’s no way to fix it? I did the campaign while connected to the internet so it should update itself but it hasn’t.

Ive not heard Blizzard take action and rectify it in the past least so thats likely not an option.

I am not entirely certain but I think getting the completion simply requires you to run it from start to end, though the second last mission has two paths where you can chose only one mission.
And there is the secret mission after Media Blitz that is required for the achievement for doing all the missions.

Your only bet id say for getting it is to run the campaign again sorry.

Try going into the archives and completing the three alternate missions and the secret mission on Hard.

Maybe it requires every mission finished on Hard, not just simply completing the campaign.