Can we get the Starcraft 2 Multiplayer Map Pool Update/News regarding a Balance patch

New maps and some balance tweaks (with help of pro players instead of us randoms) would definitely be useful for the games.

See uThermals tweets for a single pro players opinion of status of the games meta

2 Likes

Need maps. Need balance. Please give

1 Like

The community is still strong and alive, please let us play our favourite 1v1 multiplayer game!

1 Like

Come on Bliz! At least implement the new map rotation!
Respect your greatest product!
FGS even MS still patches Win 7 from time to time

2 Likes

Checking in just to support this request.
Rotate in some new 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4 maps. The community already made the maps but we need your help to implement them. Thank you.

1 Like

Please save Starcraft 2ā€¦ please care about and support your game as we the community do.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been the biggest fan of Blizzard for years but I never imagined they would turn into this horrible company that doesnā€™t have any kind of respect for the games that made them who they areā€¦and for the players still playing it. I mean really, there are still people playing or at least watching SC2 content daily, and itā€™s not just a few people (every GSL cast has ~100k views i.e.).

It is really not a lot of work to make at least every 6 months a map rotation and a general patch based on the feedback from top players/organizers/whatever you want. Anything is better than nothing. Iā€™ve been watching this game, and this game only for 20 years, I never imagined Blizzard will be the one killing it.

In conclusion, I had on my PC mostly Blizzard games but I stopped playing & paying for any kind of Blizzard game, and kind of product they have and I am pretty sure I am not the only one choosing this type of protest. I hope your new management chokes on the new cash they are NOT making because you are now the worst game developer in my eyes (and not mine only).

1 Like

Actually, Blizzard should select a group of casters and retreated players and let them decide of the next balance patch. The team in charge of balancing the game with the help and feedback of pros would have to give credibility in creating videos of balance (like Hots and Lotv does) and possibly make a note on how they have worked. Then Blizzard could valid the patch depending on the quality of the patch.

Hi all HAPI 2022 NEW YEAR. ATM itā€™s me, James & Kevin playing some games. David William Zebeen from HP makes a few bots which destroy social. and Nathan makes some other bots. Only the Nathan bots are cool. On rare occasion i might battle Soo, sheā€™s like 34 now LOL and itā€™s dreadfully shortlived. David William is strongly against the bots being labelled as such.

The future boils down to two ingredients for usā€¦ we need to change the server pool in which case would fuel the keenness to create maps that we create then play on. The server suffers some what some harassment infighting about players that simply do not get on and drawing randoms. When we posted about finding specific folk to play with, the thread was deleted by some Hewlett Packard/Oracle guy which is supposed to help us. If itā€™s like most of the other Blizzard games, they wind up going private server after discussions to some private exclusive neighbourhood scheme, brothers and sisters.

I want to believe <3. If i donā€™t read the replies, sorry, Paula has probably messed it up, they know someone apparently.