Can we get the Starcraft 2 Multiplayer Map Pool Update/News regarding a Balance patch

Some of the SC2 maps in the multiplayer map pool are approaching a year old at this point. There is still an active player base, a professional scene and many streamers who would all benefit from a new map pool.

Along with this, we have heard no news at all regarding the possibility of a new balance patch/update.

It would be appreciated if Blizzard could provide some sort of feedback on if either of these issues are going to be addressed, and if so some sort of timeline for them.

48 Likes

Would love some new ladder maps to play on. There was a map contest a few months ago, right?

7 Likes

I watch SC 2 content daily and think that a new map pool and balance update is much needed and would be appreciated for the daily ladder training I do after work

6 Likes

Yes Blizzard please.

5 Likes

I’d love that as well, it doesnt take much effort to copy paste new maps, please Blizzard :pray:

4 Likes

Please new map pool!
@blizzard

2 Likes

Hey xavier and others,

We definitely appreciate you’re eager to hear more, though we have no specifics to share at the moment.

Rest assured whenever there is any news or updates, we’ll let you know in the usual places!

5 Likes

Yes please, some information is desperately needed. New maps and a balance update for the game are essential at this time.

2 Likes

Yes please this ! these changes are vital for the survival of our beloved sc2

2 Likes

I know it’s not directly your fault but please continue to help us voice the disappointments of the community. I personally am so extremely disappointed in what Blizzard has turned into. You used to be my favorite company who made my favorite games who could do almost no wrong in my eyes. It’s disappointing the blatant disregard and disrespect blizzard has for their fans, especially for their StarCraft/II fans. Wow and Activision games seem to be the only thing you guys care about now and it’s so disheartening. Please don’t let StarCraft die. Better yet, please stop KILLING StarCraft.

Also please treat your employees better and stop sexually harassing people, that is important too.

New ladder maps pleeaaaase!

1 Like

Yes please I would like this a lot.

1 Like

Hi Tyrskorn,

Thank you for the reply. I think what has been worrying most people is the recent complete silence from Blizzard with respect to the Starcraft games - your message is the most people will have heard regarding SC2 in a long time, and unfortunately all you can say is “we have no specifics to share”.

Even so, just keeping in contact with the community (in the form of a bluepost for example) would be reassuring for many - just a simple post to say we are still here and listening, and even some vagueries if there are no specifics to share.

Nevertheless, thank you again for replying. If it is possible, could you please advise the relevant party on your end to have a look at/respond to the SC:R post regarding the same issue: When are we getting a new map pool? - General Discussion - Starcraft Forums

Best regards,

xavier

1 Like

This could make or break the image of SC2 for many people. I won’t even ask for a balance patch, just picking the winners of the team liquid maps contest would show that Blizz still cares about the game

1 Like

We Need Maps and Balance update please

1 Like

I just want new ladder maps this Christmas. That’s all. They are already made check out tlmc

2 Likes

Fix PvZ, please. Its a stupid and boring matchup to watch (look at serral/trap game, 30minutes, not a single shit happen)
Its a stupid matchup to play, whatever the level you’re playing.

1 Like

Yes please, Blizzard. Would love some new maps to play!

1 Like

give new maps
make updates

1 Like

Please at least give us new maps! A balance patch would be amazing but at the very least give us maps blizzard. We still love this game.

2 Likes