Can't log in to the game [02/03]

I can’t get past the login screen when I start the game. I’ve been logged out, somehow, and when I try to log in again, the game won’t start.

There is no error message, so I’m not even sure what the problem is. A message comes up that says “authenticating,” then it just disappears and I have to try to log in again. It’s just an endless loop. I’m not being kicked off, my PC isn’t restarting or anything…I just can’t log in. I have no clues as to what the problem could be. Help!

7 Likes

Same problem here can’t log into Eu.
I can’t even click on the login button.

1 Like

I have the same problem i hope it wil get fixed soon

1 Like

Same problem here. Eu server

1 Like

Same here. Eu server. I did manage to log in (it required account name & password AND authenticator approval, which nevered did), but it is trying to create new account (it asks me to choose a name for my character) instead of loging me into my old account

1 Like

Same here EU server, will not let me even log in

1 Like

Same here, cant log in at all

1 Like

Same here, launcher says im “offline” (total BS) and wont let me into the game at all, every other game works fine except bnet launcher, Sc2 and HOTS

1 Like

Same here. Please fix this. Chat is not working

1 Like

After all day stressed, the man just wants to play some for fun, but year 2021, and even so, Six Digit :moneybag: companies are not able to release any errors free version of games, and so whenever I face with that disappointing me :disappointed: again everytime.
Shame Blizz! :bell:
Shame! :bell: Shame Blizz! :bell:
Shame! :bell: Shame! Shame Blizz…! :bell:

1 Like

Hello everyone,

Thanks for the reports!

Indeed there was a brief outage around the time of this thread, though resolved shortly after.

The best place to stay informed about wider issues like this would be our support Twitter over here: @BlizzardCSEU_EN

Apologies for the inconvenience!

For anyone having issues prior to this thread or still cannot connect, head over to this article for more info and steps to try: Connection Troubleshooting.

We’ll close the thread here to prevent confusion with future reports, but as always if you need further assistance don’t hesitate to make a new one.

1 Like