Changing a single unit bind?

Hello guys
I was wondering if it’s possible to change a single unit bind (i’m using the grid system) i’m playing terran, so clearly :

Is it possible to change burrow widow mine command button in another slot ?
(i would like to have the same key to burrow mines and unburrow like sieging and unsieging tanks)

So imo it would be easier micro-able… Any tips ? thanks in advance !

I haven’t tried it either from selecting the grid hotkey setup or from the normal but I know that DeMuslim used to have his siege and unsiege keys different so I would assume it’s the same process.

If you go into the hotkey setup and click on the widow mine, if it has a second command card for unburrow or burrow, click that, and change the key.

If it doesn’t then the answer will be no, unfortunately.

ty dude i just came for ‘standard’ setup instead grid ans re-bind everything so yes it is definitly possible +++

To be fair, the grid setup was created to save players time after the grid setup was realeased as a possibility online so I’ve never used it. That’s why I knew that.

Realistically, if you care enough about making your keybindings work for you, it’s worth going through them and changing them yourself for you own abilities on the keyboard.

I think it’s worth the effort to spend half an hour making them work so that your mechanical gameplay improvements are your main focus rather than figuring out what key does what.

yeah that’s what i’have done it tooks me more than half an hour :smiley: btw do you have any idea if i can rebind the ctrl button in another spot ?
I can’t find where and i dunno if it’s possible i saw a topic with exact same question but no one answered

It’s for each individual use of the Ctrl key.
So for example setting the hotkey 1.
In the control group section it will have create hotkey 1.
In that section it will say Ctrl + 1.
You would have to click it and then hold the key you want to use as Ctrl, and press 1 to set the hotkey.

It can be done but you’re going to have a lot more time spent on setting up those hotkeys.
Personally, my anchor point for typing is with my pinky over the Ctrl key, especially when gaming but whatever works for you.