Client/Game connection issues

For the past three days starting Starcraft 2 has been sketchy, with multiple problems occurring in no specific order. For example, today when I tried booting up the game normally (from the client) prompted a message for me to login…in-game…despite Battle.Net working and connected to the internet/Blizzard. Another problem I’ve had is when i get the game started, everything will seem fine, but it clears my friends list, showing noone on, even if they are, and it will act as though I haven’t connected to B Net, though I can still play games sooo…

None of these problems are consistent. It either happens or it doesn’t. None of these problems happen in accordance to the others, because sometimes all I have is one issue.

To log in today, I switched from the beta client to classic. Then back to beta. Then I deleted every Blizzard related folder in localappdata, and appdata. Then I switched back to the classic client, and everything worked. I don’t know. The game has been out for this long and the client for an undetermined amount longer than that. Why am I playing armchair developer trying to login to an old game that should already have been fixed. I don’t get it.

p.s. In the last paragraph, in between each instance of me telling you I tried, counts as an attempt to launch the game without it telling me that Blizzard doesn’t care about this product or its consumers.