Clientsidecache_read_bad_hash

Hi,

I am having problems when trying to play a versus game on Starcraft. I click on 1 vs AI, it downloads and then I get clientsidecache_read_bad_hash

I’ve read the forums and few posts say it’s an issue with the ISP. I am on Vodafone 4G router and tried testing my hotspotting my phone (on Vodafone) and conecting again. Same thing happened

I still have an internet connection with Talk Talk so tried a 1 vs AI using that ISP and the game connected straight away and worked fine.

So I will need to raise this with Vodafone. Firstly, is there anyone here on Vodafone, playing Starcraft II that has had to change any settings to play the game?

Secondly, can anyone advise what ports will need to be opened to play the game fully and anything else I need to give to Vodafone to allow me to fully play?

Thank you for any help.

Hey Battlemage,

The first thing to try here would be Connection Troubleshooting, make sure to also try the Advanced Troubleshooting steps.
Also if you select SCII from the drop down it will recommend an additional step of Deleting the Cache Folder.

All the best and hope this resolves it for you :slight_smile: