Co-op difficulty bug

i have tested this with a friend few times , in different difficulties , in normal difficulty , works as intended , on hard … the attacking waves are exactly as in brutal while the objectives remains as “hard” difficulty, when we tested brutal few times in different maps , as well … the attacking waves were either as normal or hard difficulty “not much to it” , while the objectives works as intended for the difficulty which is “brutal” .
from what we’ve noticed , it seems like it’s been reversed somehow , cause there is no way brutal is easier than hard from the enemy’s units concept we couldn’t hold the enemies attacking waves at hard , while in brutal “in different maps” they didn’t even attack our bases at all , and those who were going to ward our bases we killed them on their ways , also in hard they spawned way too early with big numbers while in brutal , it’s late and small groups .
i hope this was detailed enough to understand how to deal with it .
also i hope there will be a fix for mengsk drop pod for troopers cause it’s not working , only works for the workers .