Connecting to blizzard servers issue/ long autentication screen

yesterday i have been playing sc2 as usual but then i tried joining a lobby in the arcade and the game was stuck on enetring lobby so i had no choice but to exit the game
when i tried to re open the game it kept getting stuck on “connecting to blizzard servers”
my internet was fine and whenever i tried playing a diffrent game then there were no issues at all.
then i re insatlled sc2 and yet nothing i even scanned and yet nothing.
im also a bit worried that my campign progress and coop data will be deleted now but ppl have told me this data is saved and can be open in any computer.
is this problem accured to anyone else on the EU servers or its just me?
and if so pls blizzard fix this.

We are already talking about this issue in this thread:

yea ive seen this thread too thought it would be a good idea to share my prespective too

I cant join any matches in EU server it says services are temporary un available its been 2 days…,

i tried america server it worked…

The same issue today. Australia.

Exactly the same problem :frowning:

On Saturday, August 5, I was on the European server, around 9 p.m. when I wanted to open a new lobby for a game in the Arcade session, I got blocked. I made the decision to log out of the server with the intention of logging back in. From that moment until now, I have not been able to re-login to the European server. My repeated attempts to log back in failed every time.
What can I say, I’m sad and I hope that this problem will be fixed as soon as possible.

still waiting on any updates / announcements -.-

same here logged in battle net app sc2 tries to authenticate then reverts to the login screen