Coop Fenix P2 problem

Problem with this prestige is that you run out of champions quite quickly. Often in mid game all your champion AI lives are consumed and you have to play the rest of the match with units that have 50% less health, shield and damage. I doubt this was very well thought through or tested. You should have a way to add more champion AI lives or increase base amount by 100%. Or the champions should have increased life regeneration or some other advantage that would allow them survive longer with extra lives they have.

Thanks for reading.

The ai champions always get uploaded into a new body regardless of how many units u have on prestige 2 I find it easier to just focus on one mass unit of adepts or carriers save the micromanaging

I am not sure if I understand your comment. The problem is that when enough Champion AI get killed in action, you no longer have any Champion AIs left and you have to play with a low-budget -50% stat army. What tends to happen is that your army starts losing the encounter (wipe) and the Champion AI jumps from one dying shell to the next, and you end up losing most if not all AIs during a single wipe.

Would need some changes to make the P2 more playable. In the current form you need a very strong army to avoid Champion extinction because you cannot lose a single major army battle. Each loss against the enemy can cause major extinction in the Champion pool. It’s often not possible to have a superior force in game, especially when the stats of your troops are reduced by 50%.

I usually keep a few at base then replenish them fenix can solo if you know what u doing then rebuild army