"Curiosity Killed the Zergling" achievement

There is barely enough zerg units to kill with mines, at least on normal difficulty. I was making only reapers, but I still needed more. At the end of the mission, on the last wave, I just had no ressourses left. The achievement is possible to get, but you need some presice mines placement. I suggest you lower the amount of zerg units needed to kill down to 150, so it would be easier to get.

Oh, and by the way, the map misses some textures on the ramps (maybe im the only one having this problem though).

Youll have to do this one on brutal, its maybe the hardest one. Also, is the moebius factor one bugged? Where you’re only supposed to build scvs, medivacs and hire mercs? I can’t get it to trigger, i’ve tried even finishing the mission without hiring mercs, still doesn’t finish.

And the final one, the artanis temple where youre supposed to prevent all warp prism warp ins. I can’t get that achievement to trigger either. Played both those mission multiple times. All other achievements worked as described.

1 Like

Moebius is bugged, a lot of people can’t get it. And I don’t know about artanis ones, I skipped LotV.

Hello folks, this is being looked into, thanks for the report!

Duplicate report.