Did 2 Brutal Co-op and XP didn't add to Mastery

I played two games with a buddy, when we finished the 1st the XP was added to Mastery, when we finished the 2nd the XP didn’t add and it also removed the XP added from the 1st game.

Any ideas ?

Same here… Noooo Xpppppppp

Same here, can’t gain more xp in coop

Same here…, no XP as well

Hi. Same here … I played 4 games in Co-Op normal difficulty … XP counters … and go to next level … after exiting final window and want to play again … appears like previous game was never played (XP banish) …

Scheduled maintence will be on Wednesday, 4th December from 03:00 (CET) until 05:00 (CET).

Let’s hope for the best.

Hello.
Same thing happened to me
Played 3 games but no Mastery experience

Yeah probably this is when they will introduce the fixes since with the last patch they pretty much ruined game for everyone, because if you read NA forums then you will realise that those who have only no exp for mastery problem are the “lucky” ones.

• Some cannot login and play the campaign
  • Some of the 1v1 ranked maps are bugged where you cannot build at natural expansion because 3-5 blocks are set as no build zone while the opponent can.
  • In some cases ranked is put offline.
  • worst case scenario CTD in trying to run the game.
  • or the game runs like trash will some of the above.

Same here… on brutal Co-Op misions

Yep, same here, I think this is a bigger problem …

Did five games as a mastered commander in co-op yesterday, no xp granted either, hopefully if the maintainence fixes this, we’ll get the xp we’ve earned. Fingers crossed.

Idea #1. Write to US forum, noone reads EU one.

As of now experience still does not work.

Hey
Same thing happened to me
Played 10-12 games but no Mastery experience…

Same here… lost like 7-9 ascension levels so far :frowning: and i have stim…

ya it kinda sucks, but i still have fun playing with the mastery i have atm, sadly its no feeling of improvement anymore :frowning:

“We have received multiple reports of this issue and are currently investigating it. Currently, we do not have a workaround. Thank you for your patience and understanding.”