Drivers crashing on specific mission

hi. i’m experiencing grave distress (lol) as the game is constantly crashing the gpu drivers on mission “sky shield”. it seems as it is happening (at least always there) when i put the camera upon my base, looking at the protoss main building.

i’ve tried literally everything.

sys:

7900xtx
lgc2
5800x3d

Hello UrieleJH,

Thanks for the details, looks like a bug according to your description, you can report it of not done yet. In doubt, you can try the manipulations of this article :

If you’re unable to proceed to the next mission, you can consider using a cheat code as a workaround.

UPDATE:
the issue comes from setting the shaders value higher than medium and looking at the protoss nexus. it seems as if the combined effects of the enhanced nexus (the one that auto-fire) trigger something that the gpu seemingly (-.-) can’t sustain? i solved it by setting the shader option to medium, completing the mission and setting it back to the maximum.

i think it has something to do with the gpu/gpu drivers as, apart from displaying the error msg, most of the times it happens when i position the camera over my base, as if the effects (?) of the main building (protoss + auto defense weapon) would cause the gpu to crash?

i already followed those steps. a cheat code for a campaign mission that i’ve never played…?

1 Like