Editor Publishing issues

I have been trying for 3 days now to publish a map Ive made, Over and over I get errors for “Largeimage.dds” (Which I think seems to be linked to issues with game variants??) and now in the TMP folder there is apparently something with a name too long for here (just random letters and stuff) which is the current error I have no idea what this links to and Im yet to find anyone who can tell me.

The “Largeimage.dds” file is used as the preview image for your map on Battle.net. The error message you’re seeing suggests that the Map Editor is having trouble generating or locating this file.

To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps:

Make sure that you have a high-quality preview image for your map that meets the following requirements:

It should be a DDS file format with a resolution of 256x256 pixels.
It should have a file size of no more than 500 KB.
The file name should not contain any special characters or spaces.

Check that the preview image is located in the correct directory within your map folder. The preview image should be located in a folder named "Assets" within your map folder.

Try deleting any existing "Largeimage.dds" file from the "Assets" folder and then republish your map. The Map Editor should generate a new "Largeimage.dds" file when you publish your map.

Regarding the TMP folder error with a long name, it’s possible that the Map Editor is having trouble generating temporary files while publishing your map. To fix this, you can try deleting the contents of the TMP folder within your map folder before publishing your map again.