For how much days will my Battle,net be blocked and for how long

For how much days will my battle net account be blocked and for how much days I expect my battle net account to be unblocked for me to continue to play SC 2

It’s unclear what your issue is, however if you are suspended, you must wait for the suspension to expire. If you have not received a suspension, try resetting your account’s password and logging in.

Tried everything nothing worked,I did not recieved anny information for how long I will be blocked from SC2 BNET.

What error message are you receiving?

(1)Connecting to Battle.net.The service is temporarely unavailable or your Internet connection may be down.If you are not connected ina few moments please check your connection and try again.

(1) AUTHOROZATION REQUIRED

To enable offline play Connect to Battle.net. to authorize your game client.you also need atleast one Starcraft 2 character on the account

Cheers for getting back,

This error is a connection level issue, your account is not locked. For this, you will want go through our general connection troubleshooting guide as this will likely help address the issue.

If the issue persists, please upload your system files to pastebin and reply with the links to the files using the preformatted text option to encapsulate the links.

Where can I find windows key?