Game client version mismatch EU

Playing fine today then tonight on Eur server I can’t play, any help guys?

9 Likes

Please fix this.

If I set battle net client server to US then it needs a patch.
Then if you set server back to EU in battle net client it needs another patch - and it still mismatches and fails to login to game client.

2 Likes

yeah it seems to be some problems with it, me and 5 friends in europe cant log in either we all get mismatch region

1 Like

same here. its stuck version 5.0.10.xxx not updating to 5.0.11.xxx on eu server. no problem with americas and asia servers.

Same here - EU servers problems - if I choose to US server it runs, but campaign starts from beginning??

what a joke again, nice job Bnet… you killed WC3 with your last patch now u wanna kill SC2 as well…

I’m glad I’m not alone in this…

1 Like

same here

been stucked for 30 min with my brother

Same problem. Was in the game and got disconnected. Cant log back in neither to EU or Americas, due to ‘version mismatch’. Reinstalled the game, didnt help.

Same…
Game client said in game that new version is available. Please update from the launcher and restart. I wish i had ignored it…

there is a workaround for this:

just switch server on bnet launcher to asia or americas.
it will update game.
enter the game.
when authenticating press cancel. select eu server, enter ur email and password.
its ok!

4 Likes

There is another trick you can use. You need to switch regions to Americas, let your game update to 5.0.11 and when it says play you need to switch back to europe and directly click on play. There is a 1 or 2 seconds delay till the game notices that the version for europe in the game client is 5.0.10 still and the game still starts with europe as region and sucessfully logs you in and you can play again.

2 Likes

It is working for me! Thank you!

Some issue here. Moving server to USA and updating updates the game to V. 5.0.11.89634 … but the corresponding patch notes button doesn’t show what’s actually changed in this specific implementation (same as the PTR announcement)?

Bit of a faff. Thanks above for the guide re changing regions.

Doesn’t work for me… when i switch to europe, it want an update and reverts back to 5.0.10.
The other trick doesn’t work either as the in game login never completes, regardless whether i login to europe or america.

1 Like

do not switch back on launcher. just enter game with americas or asia server selected, when authenticating press cancel, manually enter your username and password in game client.

Read again please…
The in-game login just keeps turning the BattleNet logo and never actually completes to log me in.

I had all the same troubles. Successfully logged in just now.
What ShowNoMercy proposed has worked.

1. Choose Americas in launcher, patch, launch game.
  2. In game client cancel authentication. This is obligatory.
  3. Change servers in game client to EU. Type in your login credentials and go.
  4. That’s it.
1 Like

It doesn’t work. No updates are available, no possibility to log in in client.

2 Likes

Load the us patch @Bnet launcher…
press play…
after logging in switch to eu gateway
that worked out for me : )