Graphics Device not available

Hello there
I’ve just reinstalled the game after few month, when i try to start the game this message appear
“Graphics Device Is Not Available at this time. Please try startin StarCraft II again, or restsarting your machine. If the problem persists, for more information consult our support website at http:/blizzard.com/support”

i’ve tried:
-restart my machine
-using the Fix Tool on sc2
-update drivers
-unistall the game
-delete the battle.net tool folder
-closing background applications
-disable security program

i have no clue how to fix this thing…
any help? :pray:

Hello FrTVictor,

You can find more info about this error here: Graphics Device Is Not Available at This Time.

It sounds like you tried most steps already, though you didn’t mention what hardware you’re using or which drivers you updated and to what version.

The easiest way for us to help take a look would be if you can supply your system files. Either in a reply to this thread, or if you don’t want to share them publicly you can open a support ticket and send them along there.

You can share links in your post as Preformatted text by highlighting your link and clicking the </> icon or writing the link between ``. To share files with us, you can use a page like Pastebin.com or share directly with us through OneDrive.

Hi Tyeskorn,
i’ve decide to open a ticket

thanks for the answer