Hi will you get blocked or jailed from SC2 if you play online with cheat codes

Hi will you get jailed or blocked from sc2 if you use cheats codes when you play online mode?

If you use WeMod then u won’t be able to progress past the coop or multiplayer screen just takes you back to menu so u can input cheats just can’t play with them
No ban or jail
But u can use cheats in campaigns or ai battle versus/melee

Are you sure? here it what happens when i want to play offline mod over battle.net modulator.There is an option circle next to loging,I’ve logged my self into battle.net and than switched me to a update,I can no longer access offline cuz of the staff who created it ask me to,Connect to battle net.To authorize my client.

1 Connecting to the Battle.net
the game is awaiting a response from battle.net.The service may be temporarely unavailable or your internet connection is maybe down.If you are not connected to battle.net In a few moments.please check your internet connection and try again.

PLAY OFFLINE

2 AUTORIZATION REQUIRED
To enable offline play connect to the Battle.net to authorize your game client,You also need a Starcraft 2 caracter on the account

I already have my sc2 trilogy installed.

Yea I’m sure have u WeMod ?

If you use official cheat codes, nothing will happen, except you won’t be able to get any achievements.

But if you’ll decide to follow Stewie’s advice, you’ll might get banned for using third-party applications.

I’ve used WeMod for the campaigns and custom maps got every achievement there is but online is no cheats allowed

I don’t use WeMod.I play campaign dirrectly.