I can't rename or delete replays

I cannot rename or delete replays. I just installed the game again today. This is the first time I have this issue. Everything else seems to be working fine. I can play multiplayer games. If I try to do it from the file system explorer in windows (10 64 bit) it says that I have no permissions, even when I do have administrator permissions. I had to manually click on properties and edit the permissions so I have full control over the files and only then I can delete and rename them, but this can only happen file by file and takes a lot of time, and is extremely discomforting. From the game I cannot do it even if I start it with admin privileges. I even tried starting the very bnet client with admin privileges and even then the replays cannot be deleted or renamed.

Yep, I’m having the same issues, Samaray. Not sure why, but it seems to have started in the most recent patch.

I found a solution, I just took ownership of the entire replay folder. I executed a script to add “Take Ownership to Context menu” https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3841-add-take-ownership-context-menu-windows-10-a.html
once that is done you right click the folder in explorer and select “Take ownership”. Once its done you should then be able to go in game and rename them.