I hope to be able to watch videos of top players in the game

Why doesn’t the game have this function? Find a Grandmaster group to point out his match records and watch and learn…

A big problem with this game is that there is no quick way to improve.
1: Go to the game? What is the probability that professional play is exactly the same as the one you encounter on the ladder? What’s more, professional operation is not for ordinary people.
2: Listen to the commentary? Commentary can say that the probability of thinking is lower than that of the game.
3: Keep practicing? The first one was killed by tactic a, the second one was changed to another race, and the seventh was tactical A. you can remember where the mistake was last time. If the routine changes, the response will be totally different.

Hope to find a game at random to find a master save can watch his game record method

In addition, I hope to add a feature that the top players feel good after playing a game and can recommend this game to the official. If the official thinks that a player in this game is outstanding, add it to the home page and recommend the video.

And if it’s possible, I hope it’s global synchronization. We can watch the games and responses of the world’s top players. If conditions permit, commentary can be added to the video. Text is OK. So is audio.

I use machine translation. There are bound to be mistakes. I will add the original Chinese translation

这游戏为什么没有这个功能,随便找一个宗师组的可以点他的比赛记录然后观看学习。。。

这游戏一个很大的问题是根本不知道有什么快速的提升方法。
1:去看比赛?职业打法和你天梯遇到的打法完全一样的概率有多大?而且职业的打法运营可不是普通人能行的。
2:听解说?解说能说思路概率比比赛打法一样更低。
3:不断练习?前一把被战术A打死了,第二把换个种族,第7把又是战术A你还记得上次错误在哪,万一套路改变了应对有完全不同。

希望出一个游戏里随意找一个宗师救可以观看他的比赛记录的方法
而且我希望加入一个功能,宗师组玩家打完一场比赛后觉得好可以推荐这场比赛到官方,官方如果觉得这比赛某一名玩家一个点做的很突出,加入到首页推荐录像。

而且有条件我希望是全球性的同步。我们可以看全世界高手的比赛和应对。如果条件再允许,可以再录像中加入解说。文字也可以,音频也可以。

The games are considered private and the information is saved on the two connected computers only.

There are a lot of websites for downloading games of players of all ranks.

If you know the name of the player, search it and you will find their replays.

The tactics used for winning are not important until masters league and by that point, you will have the capability to understand why they do what they do and might be able to learn to emulate it.

I hope your translator service does well enough and that what I have said makes sense.