Login/Connection Issues, but only one one account

Hey,

Strange issue. Hadn’t played SC2 in a while and recently went to login and got met with the “game is awaiting a response from Blizzard services…” message. Sometimes i can click the cancel button and manually login, sometimes I can’t. Issues occur only in SC2, no issues with BW / Overwatch.

It screams firewall/connection issue but went through all the steps from deleting bnet caches, dns, hosts file, forwarding ports, disabling all windows and router firewalls, fully uninstalling and reinstalling both bnet and SC2 and no change. Another person with computer on same router has no issues. Can post winMTR etc if needed but dont think it matters because:

Randomly decided to log into an older bnet account and this works perfectly, logs straight into SC2 when i click Play in the Launcher. I also noticed that even when i have selected EU in the Launcher, when i get to the fail screen in SC2 the region box has defaulted to US. I had my account location moved from US to EU through support chat a few months back. I’m wondering if this is the cause of some mismatch that results in these login issues and if there is something wrong with my account?