Many games don't start

I’m trying to play Co-op, click on Ready button, but after perhaps 30s it will tell me “There was a temporary problem with your request. Please try again”.

Welp you can keep clicking Ready, nothing is ever happening. It seems I’m not the only one. Many in chat say they have the same problem. Also with ladder. So it’s not just Co-op.

I play 1-2 games before picking up my kid every day. Today is the first time I’m noticing this.

same problem. games on american server (where I have no levels) work fine, but not eu. for hours now.

The same happened for UA region. I have tried to re-install network drives, windows update, clear Battle net cache, flush DNS, nothing helps

Small update here. Only EU region is not working. I have switched to US where everything works…

yeah, eu is down for me too. can log in to us and kr - suggests me to create the character name after the “authenticating…” dialog, but eu just shows “connecting to blizzard services” after 10ish seconds with the option to “play offline”

Same problem here. EU not workin NA yes.

Same issue here, NA works but not EU.

Same here, EU, started today. Both Co-op and ladder: click Ready → after ~10-30s “There was a temporary problem with your request. Please try again”, endlessly. Login and menus work fine - only matchmaking/Game Ready fails.

I’ve ruled out everything client-side: cleared the Battle.net cache, ran Scan & Repair, updated my GPU driver, flushed DNS (already on Google/Cloudflare), did a full network reset (winsock + IP reset, reboot, router power-cycle), verified Blizzard’s game ports are open outbound, and disabled Kaspersky (encrypted-connections scanning + firewall). No change. For me EU fails but the Americas (US) region works fine.

With ~6 of us reporting the same on EU today, this looks like an EU server-side issue. Please investigate.

One more here as well

same issue, UE is not working

Hey there,

This would likely be caused by the same underlying issue mentioned in this thread, though should since be resolved:

Please do let us know how you get on!