Map hack is back?

I played vs a 4111mmr terran player called DeaD. He was very slow but he was very precise when he was defending. It got weird when he started targeting my random units on map with no vision.
I have uploaded the match on sc2replaystats. replay 21626865

Is there somewhere I can send the replay to get it reviewed?

Can we get a public review option for ladder games? The same like cs:go and dota 2 has got. Possibly a guide how to identify hackers.

If this guy is using map hack, what can I do about him? Is there an admin I can send it to or a forum section?

In Russian community people sometimes send their replays against cheaters to youtubers.
So Alex007 for example reviewed some cheaters. Iā€™m not sure about Lowko, but Winter could review your replay. As far as i know you can send him report in the game? I not often play ladder

Cheers, got it reviewed by WinterSC. Got a confirmation on the player DeaD Dead#22569 that he was using map hack. Ill contact the players that played this guy to review their games.

1 Like

Map hack never left the game. The majorty of the player use cheat (build macro) and unit and map hacks. Blizzard does zero to counter so dont be supprise if you dont use hacks your self and lose. I know i am one of the few who dont use cheats, but its okey,new games will come out with cheat protection. The cheaters pay monthly few get updateds game hooks and can see what you build, where you place units etc. Pretty superior advantage (brakes the game)