Match screen loading but then disconnecting

Hi,
since the patch of this new season (S32022) I have an issue where the game would start loading a ladder match but then when the progress bar reaches the end, rather than opening the match, it would disconnect and would show what I think is supposed to be the after-game summary but with no details and only the loading/waiting circle.
Such game would then be recorded as a loss in my match history so I have now lost quite many MMR points due to these disconnects.

I didn’t have these issues before and I have not changed anything in my configuration. I do not have any other connectivity issues, not even in another Blizzard game, Overwatch.

Does anyone else have this issue? What could be the rootcause and what could be the resolution?

Best regards

Jacek

There’s no known issue which should cause this. Can you try closing any applications running in the background? Along with this, it could be worthwhile temporarily removing your security software. Lastly, I’d suggest testing a new administrator account and a different connection such as your phones LTE.