Pause game and unpause without warning

Hey there! People abusing the pause button, don’t you think that you should be more respectful for the fact that your opponent is allowing you to take your time and do your stuff?
I really cannot stand any more those players that:

1. hit the pause button and then don’t say anything like “hey, 1 min” or “hotkey” (so you know they’re fixing their hotkeys). They just pause the game and the chat is silent;
    or
  2. they pause the game, make you wait a long time, even 2 - 3 mins, and then they restart the game without warning, no count down, no asking if you’re ready or anything. This really upsets me because maybe they restart the game and you’re distracted in that moment, after waiting for them doing their … you know what. I consider this a kind of cheat because they can catch you off guard especially with those weird pauses that happen when a fight is going on.
  3. regardless to the pause being long or not there are some pleyers that pause and unpause the game without warning, without asking, without saying anything …
    Should I just start unpausing the game everytime a player pauses the game without saying anything?
    Or report the players that restart the game without warning?
    You just tell me pause abusers. Maybe one day they’ll remove the pause function completely … I hope so .