Please, stop spamming me!

Please, stop spamming me! Every time Blizard wants to sell something they force it to the people in shameless ways. Flashy start up screens, popping notifications … “Go buy the f**ing war chest”. I’m kinda sick of it. Leave my game alone. I just want to play. I bought the 3 Starcraft II expansions. What more do you want from me. If you purchase something it’s supposed to be ad-free. You can’t have it both ways. Put an option “remove all ads” to whoever purchases the game.

Now I understand that money from purchasing the game might not have been enough for the development. That’s ok. Make stuff that you can sell and put it in a “market place” where everyone can access it. But don’t force it. If you want me to purchase something how about making some female announcers. They don’t have to be famous people - just pleasant to listen. Why is not Smix there - she did pretty good job in Scelight. And don’t make it annoying as Diva.

Forcing? lol You are overreacting.

Am I? Before they used to switch to the promoting home screen every few games. Now the “war chest” notification shows every game. Tomorrow they’ll put ads in-game.

Nobody is forcing you anything, but I understand what you mean. They should create a ‘Disable notifications/advertisements’ in option menu. The only solution right now is to just ignore it.