Recruiting - The Art of Warfare - A Starcraft 2 Community for Casual and Competitive players alike!

If you, like myself, are finding lockdown to be socially challenging - don’t worry! - there are amazing online communities out there to come hang out with!

If you seek to be part of an environment where you can improve in Starcraft AND have a good time, then come join TAW. Our goal is to provide a unique community and an enjoyable experience for both the more casual player and the more competitive player.

TAW was formed in 2001 and is a large clan with around 2000 members and 40+ games, the StarCraft II division consists of about 70 of those members across both EU and NA.

We offer one of the world’s largest TeamSpeak 3 servers where we organize weekly events including practice, tournaments, team games, coop and arcade games depending on what you prefer.

What you can expect from TAW: Maturity, Respect, Friendship and Organized Leadership.

Join a clan of like-minded gamers, but find friends you can consider family.

You can apply on the TAW website or join the Discord server for help.

If you have any questions, feel free to post here or contact me below.
Jeddrix - Discord: Jeddrix#9986

Greetings. You may not be aware but I am the President of these forums now.

As the elected representative and spokesperson of these forums I would like to officially offer you friendship and offer you these forums to you as a spot where you folks can come and have discussions. You folks have offered much to the StarCraft community over the years and deserve a gift!

These forums have recently been… reset. They are a clear and pure pasture ready for folk like yourself to come in and claim. Bring your clan here and have your discussions here when you’re not on team-speak! These can be your forums!

Why come here?

If you become active posters you can participate in our elections AND your discussions will actually be seen by the Blues and they may consider what it is you say!

We here would like to bring the good times BACK to StarCraft II! The forums will experience a revival and when they do, you’ll want your voices heard!

Make these forums YOUR forums!

SEAL OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE ENTIRETY OF THE STARCRAFT II FORUMS
:spades:President No.1 Duke♠