I am now the ELECTED PRESIDENT of these forums by way of Self appointment!

We do things democratically here, now. The purge and the old forums came to an end and now that absolutely nothing is left… it is time for a reform! Nobody is here to discuss StarCraft Anymore! They’ve left of jumped ship to smiley third-party platforms like REDDIT! We’ve outsourced all of out people! We need to bring the population back HERE! Under the warmth of the Blizzard domain and the watchful care of the beloved Blues!

As I constitute the apparent entirety of the population of these forums, I am electing myself as PRESIDENT OF THE ENTIRETY OF THE STARCRAFT II FORUMS. If you’re new and reading this, you can call me Mr. President if you so desire!

1. How can you do this, what gives you the right?
  1. Don’t you need to be endorsed by the Blues to legitimize your administration?
  1. How will this be any different with your administration in charge?

All good questions I hypothesized (as there’s nobody here to ask me).

1. I am the only active poster and thus represent 100% of the effective forum population as of now. I also cared enough to come back after the purge of the old forums and the old ways. I am also one of the very few who ever had a claim to any blue-given “authority”! You see… long ago I was a forum MASTER and we had a group with the blues and everything! We ran the show then with the Blues! Since the purge and truly even before as this forum leaked its very life-blood… all the rest of the MASTERs have went their ways and the Blues no longer interact with anyone. I am the only one with any claim to authority left. Further, I can recall all the important events of these forum’s Golden Age and will compile an accurate history. Disclaimer, MVPs did/do not work for Blizzard and though they were privy to extra information and the inner circle of the Blue’s as well as some nice perks, they were/are just posters who were honored by Blizzard and the posters.

2. In a sense, yes. But as I constitute the entirety of the active population here and I view my administration as legitimate, any further endorsement by the Blues is thus ceremonial at this point and not required for me to operate my administration here as I see fit. We (I) honor the Code of Conduct as the highest law of the land here and will uphold it! I’m sure the Blues will come around to endorsing my administration at some point.

3. I will improve inter-forum relations with ambassadors. I will BRING BACK our people! I seek to increase the population of these forums by 3000%! (1 to 30) by the end of this quarter if possible. We will also salvage the purged history of the old-forums with an official history thread. We will continue to keep records and back them up elsewhere. We will establish in stone a new order of things with democratic elections, a civil nature, and a new forum culture with its own terms and nature! The elected administration will lead the forums and continue to push for quarterly population growth. Some few other positions of honor will be created as the forums increase in size. The elected President will be respected on these forums and will hold the following powers (honor system, honored by the population).

• Be able to call an election for the Presidency outside of a standard 6 month term. (Pending Blue endorsement, it may have to be less structured than that.)

• Be able to speak on behalf of the community on the forums as an elected representative and request stickies as such.

• Be able to record the official history in the official history thread as it transpires.

• Be able to direct the conversations with their threads and posts because of the president’s honored status and popularity. His/Her posts and positions on issues will constitute the President’s record on which He/She will run on.

• Be able to officially recognize groups which may form here and speak to their concerns and platform concerning StarCraft 2 as a spokesperson for the popular parties of thought by which He/She was elected.

• Be able to have a large influence over the culture of the forums.

This administration will revive these forums and bring back the Starcraft 2 Discussions to the warmth of the Blues!

MAKE THESE FORUMS GREAT AGAIN!
MAKE THESE FORUMS, GREAT AGAIN!
MAKE! THESE FORUMS! GREAT! AGAIN!

God Bless these forums. God Bless the Blues. God Bless StarCracft 2!

~End of Statement~

SEAL OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE ENTIRETY OF THE STARCRAFT II FORUMS
:spades:President No.1 Duke♠

2 Likes

Gl with ghost town mr president!

3 Likes

Best of luck Esteemed High President Duke, this day is a proof of the infallible justice that is Democracy.

I think the departure of the EU forum is for many reasons, such as other places like Reddit and the US forums population drawing in more people from here just to be heard and get attention or for that sake hoping more that Blizzard will hear complaints.

The static nature of Starcraft 2 is also an major contributor id imagine, in other games like Heroes of the Storm you can add characters and tweak them as deemed necessary without completely breaking the game.
Something as tiny as adjusting the armor or damage value of an tier 1/2 unit by a single point could potentially break the balance of the game against the other two matchups, let alone something as drastic as adding units/features.

Im not exactly very social and due to work half the day and art practice taking the rest of the day to hopefully be able to get some future projects going (including Starcraft modding hopefully) I am not able to help much with revitalizing the forum.

If you can bring bring more people in then ill vote for you in the next term aswell, four or five times if necessary to see Democracys Glory be exemplified across this Great Forum.

1 Like

Enjoy your reign over this barren land Mr. President

So if you’re making all the posts all alone, basically you’re a spammer right? :rofl:

hello how do i play as morrigan

That’s against the 2021 embargo.
You can’t.

get a life buddy… You live too much in virtual reality…