[Resolved] Connecting to Blizzard services - Aug 2023

Same here.

Happened to me first yesterday evening, when I wanted to play a Coop-Game.

I just tried earlier too - same issue.

i have the same problem too i even re installed but it does nothing now i dont know if ill lose campign progress and coop data :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

The same issue is occurring for me

Same here. Infinite connection attempting screen, but for me it started yesterday.

For me, it happened during a game. One other player was disconnected and after a few seconds I got an ingame message that a player is trying to reconnect to the game. It was the very first time I’ve ever seen this message.
Then I tried to investigate his profile, but my request hang up my connection.
After restart of StarCraft II i could not reconnect to EU server. This problem is persistent.

What I have investigated that far:
Connect to US server and play there.
Connect to EU server with StarCraft 1 / Remastered.
On Computer “Bob”, a user with another account can connect to EU server.
On Computer “Bob”, I cannot connect to EU server.

Conclusion:
It is not a problem with my internet connection or my computer.
EU server has a problem to load some StarCraft II profiles/accounts.

4 Likes

Can connect to US, Asia and PTR (Europe)

Worth to mention: some of my friends who are playing Diablo IV are shown als SC II-Players while selecting Chars, even if they don’t possess StarCraft II.

EU Server has definitivly an issue with some profiles/accounts.

here the same. After put on the launch button of starcraft authentication problem. Can only play offline

1 Like

same here cant login on SC2 now for 12 hours

I also have the same issue, I was able to log into my accounts on KR and US and I can use my alt account on EU, but this specific account can’t connect to blizzard services in EU region

Same here… getting an error message when searching for a ladder match. "Temporary bla bla, try again later.
Been like this for over 15h now.

Not sure if this is helpful, but my connection bug started after I finished a game against AI. I pressed “Play Again” and it got stuck on initiating the game. I attempted to relog and then got stuck on the authentication loop. I as well can log in on other accounts and can log in with my main account on US server.

1 Like

Did u try to change race? I have same problem, but only if i try to play zerg or random race on EU server only

For me that helped to change the log in region. American and Asia works only Europe not (al least for me)-

Can confirm that the problem is only for certain accounts, and only Europe. Tried two different accounts on the same computer and one works fine and the other doesn’t. Both work if I change region to Americas though (but then all my user data is gone). My ISP is Telia and there are some strange packet losses in the traceroute, but I doubt that has anything to do with it because, as mentioned, one account works fine

1 day passed and I am still facing the same issue. I do not know if this is a coincidence or not, but I purchased Nova’s expansion. After that I haven’t been able to log into EU server. 2 days ago. Since it is account related maybe others can also chip in?

Have you guys purchased anything before this issue happened?

2 Likes

Unable to authenticate for about 12 hours now. EU servers. Hadn’t purchased anything for a while so it’s not linked to that. Can log in to US servers. Please fix soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Same here, can’t connect to eu servers, US works fine but i have here on EU so many achievemnts i dont want to start all over, lets just wait i even started post in technical support… my friend on EU didnt encounter any problems… thats a problem with specific accounts…

Same here. After some game, I could no longer see the match summary, so I restarted the game and now I can no longer log in on EU servers. It has been close to 24 hours now.

Same problem here. Worked fine yesterday, problem started today. Tried a dozen potential solutions to fix it, running out of tutorials about the issue at this point, and coupled with the fact that so many people have the same problem at the same time, it is almost certainly a Blizzard issue (what a surprise!)

1 Like

Looks like Blizzard issue impacting some regions/some accounts only. Nothing is being done I opened a support ticket and nothing for 2 days now terrible support really and no way to get help.

1 Like