SC2 Crashes/Freezes on Mac OS Catalina

Ok been creating tickets with blizzard support, and they asked to troubleshoot the game by resetting ingame settings, scan and repair game files, chekcing driver updtes/combo updates etc. Last ticket support said to try to run the game in windowed mode and also uninstall razer software which I did and still the game froze up and forced to restart. After that I tried out the changing name in system preferences > sharing to another name the game hold out a bit longer but crashed none the less. I have a thought that maybe what cause this to happend was the 10.15.6 combo update because I was playing nonstop on the terran campaign until to a point where I play the mission choice between Tosh and Nova where about the same time I did the combo update from 10.15.5 to 10.15.6. Now it can be of 2 things.

1 - Maybe there is a bug in the nova mission cause all previous mission were smooth no crashes whatsoever.
2 - The combo update from Apple can be entering in conflict with the game files in someway.

My iMac Pro 2017 Specs:
Processor - 3,2GHz 8-Core Intel Xeon W
Memory - 64 GB 266 MHz DDR4
Graphics - Radeon Pro Vega 56 8 GB

Blizzard any front on this please?