Sc2 hotkeys issue

Hi

I have my first control group at Q instead of 1. Normally by clicking Q twice, my camera will focus on the target (worked yesterday). But today, it won’t focus on the target by pressing QQ. And some other issues as well which I can’t recall.
All other hotkeys 4,5,G,V etc. work if I double click them.

Another problem is the screenshot “mode”. I’m already using Shift + Alt + T in my hotkeys. While playing, Shift + Alt + T kicks me out of the game entering screenshot “mode”. Is there no way to change this screenshot “mode” with some other hotkey or somehow disable it?

Thank you for your time

You might want to check the Keybindings in the menu and see if they’ve been changed. You should be able to set to defaults if they’re not as they should be, or you can adjust them manually in there.

I somehow overlooked the Select Control Group. So the “Q” button functions as I wished for it.
I just had to change all hotkeys again since they were reverted back to the ones 2 years ago I’ve had. No biggy changing them back.

Shift + Alt + T is a Windows thing after some update some time ago I just figured.

Thank you for your time

1 Like